I will not draw:
Please note that I WILL NOT draw:
- mechanical things (like giant robots, etc... I suck at them XD)
- anything that I feel uncomfortable with
Subject which I will undertake
- anything from Bwas comic or my other comic projects
- smoochy, lovey-dovey couples (BL/ shounen ai /shoujo ai are fine /yaoi)
- original characters (with detailed description and/or reference pics)
- comics (single page unless payment is discussed for multiple pages. I'd require a detailed description of the characters, actions, dialogue, setting, etc. The more detail you can provide, the better.)
The following is a list of the types of art I offer.
- pencil line art
- inked line art
- pencil art
- digital colored art
- single comic page
- traditionally colored art
- digitally colored art
- pencil line art: $5 - $10
- inked line art: $15 - $20
- pencil art: $20 - $30
- digital colored art: $25-$40
- Single comic page color: $15
- Single comic page blk/white: $10
- Traditionally colored art-$40-$50
- On canvas : $45 - $80
I gladly accept payment through PayPal or money order. All art will be produced after payment is received.
The amount of time I require to complete a commission will vary depending on its difficulty, and on other things I have to do. I'll finish and send off one commission before I start on another one. I'm only one person, but I will try to be as prompt as possible with completing commissions.
DO NOT reproduce, sell , distribute, showcase my art work online without my permission. The copyrights for the artwork belong to me.
All of my commissions will be available electronically at at least 300 DPI. Once completed, I will send an electronic copy of the commission to the same e-mail address from which the request came. I can send originals as long as they haven't been colored or edited on a computer. If you request the original artwork, I'll figure the shipping price into the final price and ask for your mailing address, which I will keep private.
With all that said...
Please send your requests to Tanako with the subject "commission request." Thanks very much!
Terms and Conditions
- I have the right to refuse to accept any commission.
- 50% of payment is required up front. Rest on completion.
- To ensure you get exactly what you want correspondence is vital. E-mail is ideal for this.
- A draft picture will be sent requiring your approval before picture progresses.
- All art is for PRIVATE use only. All rights remain with me the artist.